fukuru

Happy people have no stories!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

first

She leaned herself on me. Placed her head on my chest. Golden hair, breathing slowly. Exhaling most of the time. She gave a little cough. Managed to turn her head so she could face me. She had that weird look of surprise. Even I was surprised. In fact I shouldn't have been after all these years. I laid her on the couch and pulled back a bit. She tried to say something...
She felt her chest with her fingertips right were her heart kept beating at an even slower pace. Tried to say something... I grabbed my coat and walked back at the door. I paused for a while, turned around and walked towards her. I sat on the couch beside her and pushed her hair behind her ear. I looked at the photos of her family. Her husband, two beautiful children, all together at some beach somewhere in the world. I got my lips close enough to her ear so she could hear me whisper. "I never meant to do this. I'm so sorry!" I could see she wasn't moving at all. I got out, closed the door and went home for some sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Κολοκύθι said...

Κιλ χερ εντ ιτ ολ χερ μάνει.

(μετάφραση κατευθειάν από τα εληνικος)

31 January, 2007 11:02  
Blogger Giorugosu said...

@παμπκιν: Λαφ άουτ λάουντ! Θένξ!

31 January, 2007 17:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home